DSIRE is a comprehensive source of information on state, local, utility, and federal incentives that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Links to National Organization, Federal Resources, State Organizations Etc. for energy incentives.
Find resources to make your home more energy efficient.
California Home Energy Efficiency Rating Services) is a California statewide 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting energy efficiency.
The cost of energy is rising steadily and dramatically. Nowhere are those increases more evident than in our homes. Every month the cost of heating, cooling, lighting, refrigeration, washing and drying and all the other small things we take for granted seem to increase. But, there are steps we can take to ensure that our homes use less energy. In fact, we can actually reduce our energy costs without sacrificing comfort or convenience. That's what CHEERS® is all about.
The American Building Performance Rating System.
What is RESNET?
- An industry not-for-profit membership corporation
- A national standards making body for building energy efficiency rating systems
Who recognizes RESNET Standards?
- Mortgage industry for capitalizing energy efficiency in mortgages
- Financial industry for certification of “white tags”
- Federal government for verification of building energy performance for:
- Federal tax credit qualification
- EPA ENERGY STAR labeled homes
- U.S. Department of Energy Building America program
- States for minimum code compliance in 16 states
Department of Energy's Insulation Fact Sheet
Department of Energy
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy